Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reports and data

randelw
Level 2

Is the option to select Column Headings gone? This query option is worthless. I used to use Column Headings for everything! Switched to Ultra tax last year and that reporting was useless, come back to Pro Series, partly because of the data I could get out of Home Base and now i can't find the option. PLEASE BRING BACK COLUMN HEADINGS! 

It would be great to run Column Headings based on Unemployment benefits to see who might need to amend their return! 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

We can still edit hte column headings....looks a bit different, but the same concept applies.

This Other Income Sch 1 is as close to a match for UI as they have, until they come up with an actual query for it.    IRS is advising to NOT amend returns with UI on them, I think therye trying to come up with a plan to auto fix it on their end to avoid the onslaught of millions of 1040X returns.

uihb.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
randelw
Level 2

Thank you Lisa.

I found it late last night after ranting LOL.