Earn great rewards when you refer your friends to Intuit
If you're enjoying your Intuit professional tax software, why not tell a friend or colleague about it? They'll get the chance to work with proven software chosen by leading tax firms, and you'll earn your choice of gift cards.
for a referral to Lacerte
for a referral to ProSeries
for a referral to ProConnect Tax
The more people you refer, the more gift cards you can earn! To submit a referral, call us today at 844-877-9422 .
1. Participation in the Intuit Inc. ("Intuit") Intuit Accountants Refer-A-Friend Referral Program ("Program") is available only to tax professionals who are current and active (first-time or renewed) Intuit customers and users of ProSeries, Lacerte, ProConnect Tax (formerly Intuit Tax Online) products (each such customer, a referring "Advocate"). In order to be eligible for a referral bonus, the Advocate must refer one or more friend(s), age 18 or older, to try Intuit professional tax software. For every referred friend ("Friend") who makes a first-ever qualifying purchase of an eligible Intuit professional tax software product ("Qualifying Software"), the Advocate and Friend (each a potential "Recipient") will each receive the stated corresponding reward ("Reward[s]") set forth in the table in section 2.
2. Qualifying Software purchase. To be eligible for consideration as a qualifying purchase, the referred Friend must be a new customer procuring a Qualifying Software license anytime between the dates 04/20/2023 through 4/15/2024 ("Annual Program Period"), and for purposes of verification, must remain a customer of one of these products through 5/15/2024, as set forth in the table below.
Proof of submission of a Referral is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event that a Friend is referred by more than one Advocate, the Reward will go to the person who is associated with the email address used to refer the Friend first, as determined by Intuit in its sole discretion: Referral message must be initiated for sending in a manner customary to personal communications between friends and family members. Bulk email distributions, including distribution to persons or email addresses that are strangers or unknown to the referring Advocate, or that would cause the Referral to constitute unsolicited commercial email or SPAM under any applicable law or regulation, are expressly prohibited and will result in disqualification of the Referral and may be grounds for exclusion from further participation in the Program.
3. Referral activity tracking; Reward notification and delivery. Referral activity will be tracked during the Annual Program Period and, after verification, potential Recipients will be notified quarterly on the status of pending rewards and again after the Annual Program Period has ended. Notification will be made by an email sent to the email address provided at the time of referral. Rewards will be delivered to Recipients electronically (by email) or by postal mail. Allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
4. General. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service, and support are subject to change without notice. Intuit reserves the right at any time and for any reason to modify these terms, or to change, interrupt, or stop the Program either for a period of time or permanently with or without notice. We reserve the right to delay, cancel, revoke, or prevent payment of rewards in any suspected case of fraudulent use or misuse of Qualifying Software or this Program. Referrals and Rewards are subject to verification at Intuit's sole discretion.
5. Advocates must send to known Friends and disclose incentivized referral. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST TELL YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A REWARD IF THEY MAKE A QUALIFYING PURCHASE. If you do not, it is a violation of these Program terms and may result in your immediate termination from the Program, disqualification from future participation, and forfeiture of any reward owed to you as a result of your participation in this Program.
6. Privacy. You may participate in the Program and submit personal information about yourself and your referred Friend(s), such as name and e-mail address information, so that Intuit can send these recommendations to your Friend. The personal information will be collected, processed, and used in accordance with Intuit's Privacy Statement, which can be found at: https://security.intuit.com/privacy/. In addition, personal information may be used by Intuit to contact you and the referred Friend with regards to their participation in the Program and to receive communications from Intuit. Where you provide personal information about the referred Friend to receive communications via the Program, the Friend's personal information will be used by Intuit for sending these communications to encourage or remind the Friend to complete the purchase or registration process.
In the event Advocate and/or Friend submits a request to delete Personal Information to Intuit, such deletion may result in the loss of referral tracking and/or subsequent reward in connection with this Program.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND TERMS (COLLECTIVELY, "PROMISES") OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, OR CUSTOM; (B) WE MAKE AND GIVE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (ii) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND (C) YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
8. Limitation of Liability and Indemnification. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT INTUIT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF INTUIT WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM; OR (B) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, INTUIT'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
9. Applicable Law. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or related to the Program or any prize awarded shall be resolved under California law (without reference to its conflicts of laws principles), and participants in the Program agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Santa Clara County, California.
* THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO REWARD LINK: Reward Link is managed by Tango Card, Inc. Reward Links expire on the date stated on the Reward and are valid within the USA only. Reward Links are issued to Reward Recipient without charge for loyalty, award, or promotional purposes, and are not sold to consumers. Your Reward Link balance may be redeemed for national gift cards and can be accessed at any time by clicking the Reward Link URL. Reward can only be redeemed by the Reward Recipient; Reward cannot be transferred, sold, or exchanged. All redemptions are final. Reward Link balances from different programs cannot be combined. No fees apply to Reward Link. Please treat like cash. Please view our full terms of service at https://www.rewardsgenius.com/reward-link-terms-of-service. Use of this Reward constitutes acceptance of the Reward Link terms of service. Separate terms and conditions apply after Reward Link redemption based on merchant selected for redemption.