Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oregon return won't file on Proseries Basic 2023

cinmon428
Level 7

Today (1/29/24) Oregon 40 will not file. I keep getting "error 54 the version of Proseries you are using is no longer current." Only problem is that it is current and I even downloaded Proseries all over again on another computer and tried filing with another return--same result. Has anybody else had this wonderful experience?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
cinmon428
Level 7

OREGON IS WORKING NOW!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
jsmelcer
Level 1

I'm having same issue.  I filed some this morning that were fine. But this afternoon everything is giving this same message.

0 Cheers
Rothom112
Level 1

I have the same problem with tax year 2022 efiling error code F1040-034-07. Rejected 3 times.

0 Cheers
cinmon428
Level 7

Are you filing Oregon returns? Yes, one of mine got through earlier today, even though when I printed out the form it was covered with "efile only, do not mail" watermarks. But like you say, they are blocking efiling now even though everything is updated. Customer service is atrocious. Instead of trying to help me, I get "watch your tone." I think this is my last year with these wokes.

0 Cheers
jsmelcer
Level 1

Still can't file Oregon, getting code 54, need to update.  I have updated like 5 times.  I have refreshed updates about 3 times.  They said they issued a fix overnight.  I did get an update,  but it didn't fix anything.  I use Proseries and have been for over 40 years.  What happened to support.  I used to be able to chat with someone online when I had a problem.  It doesn't do me any good to read posts about everyone having the same problem.

I need someone to fix this. this is tax season people.  You need better support. 

0 Cheers
cinmon428
Level 7

I have been told this morning, by 2 different support individuals, that it will be fixed along with CA on Thursday. I'm not saying this will happen. I'm just saying that's what they said. In the meantime so as not to fall too far behind, I'm giving my early birds their OR-40 handwritten returns to mail in with a note attached that "Proseries is not allowing Oregon efilling at the current time." 

0 Cheers
cinmon428
Level 7

OREGON IS WORKING NOW!

0 Cheers