Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a second K-1

KRISTIP
Level 1

I'm trying to add a second partner for a 1065, and am unable to add. I have hit the page down button until so many times without success that I'm ready to punch someone. I don't have time for nonsense or a software provider that is unavailable for assistance.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

one way is to simply be on the first K-1 worksheet, go to to, quick zoom  button there near top of worksheet, click on dot for Create new copy, hit Select 

KRISTIP
Level 1

Thanks, but that doesn't work either. It's greyed out and doesn't allow access. It states must enter from K-1 worksheet.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you just keep hitting ENTER after entering the first one, it doesn't pop down to a new partner entry window?  Actually Page Down works for me too....not sure why that doesnt work for you.   

Maybe exit the program and restart/log in....anytime the program isnt working as expected, thats my go-to

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
laura_pein
Level 1

Closing the program, reopening and updating allowed me to use the pgdwn button to enter second partner information.

0 Cheers
klimli
Level 3

I think it only works if you are on the partner name field.  Then I always get PgDwn to work.

Otherwise PgDwn is useless.

jackhach
Level 1

Thank you for this. Huge help!

0 Cheers
JulieTwenter
Level 1

Can ANYONE help me?  I'm about ready to throw my computer out the window.  How, for the love of God, do you add a second "K-1 worksheet" to add a second partner?  The "page down" key didn't do anything other than go to the bottom of the first partners' worksheet.

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

When you are entering information on the first Partner, can you keep hitting "Tab" or "Enter"?  Keep going until it gets to the end of the first Partner, then it should start on the second Partner.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Such a clunky interface with that K-1 entry screen, trips SO many people up.   Like Bill said, just keep hitting ENTER and it will get you to the next one.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪