Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 114 - Part V

patr45568
Level 1

Is there a way to generate a consolidated Form 114 - Part V - Information on financial account(s) where filer is filing a consolidated report in Lacerte? This is for a corporate return. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

Are you using PTO or Lacerte to prepare the FBAR?  PTO's input and layout work almost exactly the same way as Lacerte.

If you could clarify your question and what you are trying to accomplish, someone may be able to give you a better response.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
patr45568
Level 1

Thanks for the response. Sorry, I'm working in Lacerte, not PTO. Posted this to the wrong board. 

I'm filing a return for a corporation that owns more than 50% of a subsidiary with a foreign account and FBAR filing requirement. I'm basically trying to generate Part V of Form 114 to include the subsidiary on the FBAR filing however I have not been able to figure a way to get it populate. 

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

"Posted this to the wrong board."

It's in Both Places. Why not put the missing details in the Lacerte topic, to get the Lacerte answers:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-discussions/discussion/form-114-part-v/01/85427#M163...

Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers