Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revised Form 8962

lyleKS
Level 3

It's my understanding the ARPA eliminated the need to repay any excess advance premium tax credit, which is reported on Form 8962.  Has anyone seen anything about when the IRS will have the revised Form 8962 ready?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
jimskime
Level 3

Yes, this is holding up at least a dozen returns in my office. When will the software be updated to reflect this?

0 Cheers
pamdory
Level 8

We are all waiting for IRS to issue guidance.  You may want to bookmark this link

https://www.irs.gov/affordable-care-act/individuals-and-families/premium-tax-credit-claiming-the-cre...

jimskime
Level 3

I'm wondering if Lacerte has any kind of timeline. This is insufferable.

0 Cheers
jimskime
Level 3

Not in the update today.

0 Cheers
jimskime
Level 3

Not in today's update either. Does Intuit think we like shutting down every other day for updates that do little, if anything? Can't they be grouped together or is this a way to force us to their cloud?

0 Cheers
eghalpine
Level 2

I think Lacerte should have an alert with every update (not just some) describing the nature of the changes in that update. Like Apple does with iOS changes! Not difficult.