Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple rejections: Error Code R0000-932-02

TaxQuest
Level 1

Experiencing a higher than usual number of rejections this year due to returns already being filed. Error Code: R0000-932-02. Spoke with Lacerte to confirm as to whether there had been any breach of their system. None at the present, but would leave my case number open and contact us if any issues arise.  Is anyone else in the Lacerte community experiencing this issue of multiple rejections?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
pamdory
Level 8

Are the errors for dependents or the taxpayer and/or spouse?

I had a few rejects last year when the IRS had the tool on their site available for people who had no filing requirement to input some info to trigger their EIP #1.  College age kids were using this to get a stimulus check and then their parents return would reject.  

TaxQuest
Level 1

Pamdory, thank you for your response.

Of the 9 so far, only one or two might apply to the stimulus checks - Non Filers Dependents. All others are either Single or Married Filing Jointly with no dependents and filed a previous year (2019) tax return that was electronically accepted. The Diagnostic is referring to the Primary Taxpayer's social security number as being already filed. But I will check with our clients whose children are of college age to see if they filed online, or if the parents filed on their behalf for the Stimulus payments.

Again, thanks!