Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting Employees Alphabetically

dkpcpa
Level 3

Is there any way to sort payroll reports by employee name, rather than ID?  Or to batch renumber employees so they are sorted alphabetically?  Would be nice to be able to print payroll reports that are alphabetically sorted by employee.  

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
nickeypoo72
Level 5

Not that I am aware of.  You may want to assign employee id's based on last name if printing reports in alphabetical order is something you will need to do on a regular basis.  

Damosfi5
Level 1

My name is Danilo Mosquera l work for Therapeutic Resources and l'm contacting Intuit to inform you guys that l haven't received my paystubs for the month of November. Recently l received a note from Therapeutic in which they ask their employees to confirm if their personal information matches to the information on the paystubs for W2 purposes. l informed therapeutic about this situation, and they gave me a link to contact you and inform you about this problem, so, l kindly requests your immediate attention to clarified matters.

My name is

Danilo Mosquera

My address

45-29 42nd st #4B Sunnyside NY 11104

if you need additional info, contact me please

Thank you

0 Cheers
milldawg
Level 1

Under the system navigator you can renumber the employees under the write up/data utilities screen.

0 Cheers