Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Return System(Processed Files) not showing up

JRC
Level 8

I cant view the processed files in the information return system.

Went to C:/irs2020?1099EF

Not showing up in the program.

I have 3 files but they do it says no returns found to process.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

5 Comments 5
JRC
Level 8

Also the test file I sent only was Good for Federal Reporting and Not for State... 1099NEC

0 Cheers
IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

Good Afternoon JRC,

This is a known issue to be resolve with the next update, we are expecting that update by the end of the week.

Form 1099-NEC has not been added to the Combined Filer's program with the IRS, so it will not be shared with any state. The Info Return System does not create any 1099 forms formatted for any specific state, so if the state will not accept the Federal file created, you will need to submit these forms another way based on that state's options available. 

Thank you for your post in the Accountants Community!

0 Cheers
shiorulee
Level 1

Please assist with this I am also having trouble viewing processed files even after the update. Do I need to e-file them again? Or were they transmitted successfully? Is there a way to verify if they were transmitted successfully if I am unable to review processed files? 

0 Cheers
IntuitAngee
Employee
Employee

Good Afternoon shiorulee, 

This issue was resolved on the last update, so likely you are not up to date or we had a bad update. At this time I highly suggest that you call in to technical support for real time assistance on this.

866-220-0488 Option 3. 

This tab would confirm files that have been created, AccuWage or FIRE system need to be checked for confirmation that files were received. 

0 Cheers
shiorulee
Level 1

It was definitely not addressed with the last update. I am on 2020.2.02 which is the most up to date version. I have been on hold with support for over an hour now just waiting to speak to someone. I have been trying for 2 whole days trying to get through but i keep getting disconnected. It's quite frustrating getting a hold of someone to help me

0 Cheers