For Intuit ProSeries Tax and Intuit Lacerte Tax
Automatically import data from your clients’ W-2 providers, banks, and brokerage accounts into their 1040 returns.
Tax scan and import
Import data from PDF tax documents (scanned or digital).
How it works
- Data import from scanned source documents in just a few clicks.
- Scan documents without leaving your Intuit tax software or Document Management System.
- Form reviewer tools for checking and editing data before importing into the tax return.
- Dual optical character readers for optimal results.
- Data transmission using 128-bit encryption—data never leaves US and involves no human intervention.1
- Use of bookmarked and highlighted PDFs of scanned source documents to verify source of scanned data.
- Supports the following forms and schedules:
- Schedule K (1065)
- Schedule K (1120-S)
- Schedule K (1041)
- Consolidated brokerage statements
For more information, call 833-630-6963 for Lacerte software and 800-934-1040 for ProSeries software.
Financial Institution Download
Import data directly from financial institutions and payroll providers.
How it works
- Directly download your clients' 1098/1099 and W-2 data from financial institutions and payroll providers.
- Get access to data from more than 275 financial institutions.
- Intuit leverages patented technology designed to securely and reliably transmit data.
- Clients can quickly and easily give you access by way of a website, without Intuit storing clients' usernames or passwords.
- Downloaded results are usually returned in 20 minutes or less.
- Bank of America
- Charles Schwab
- Merrill Lynch
- Morgan Stanley
- TD Ameritrade
- Vanguard Group
- Wells Fargo
Additional professional tax software integrations
Extend the functionality of your professional tax preparation software with these time-saving tools.