For tax year 2022, ProConnect Tax covers 1040 for federal and all states, as well as 1041, 1065, 1120, 1120s, 990, and 709 for federal and all states.
- Professional tax softwareProfessional tax software
- Intuit Lacerte TaxTap into highly powerful tools designed for complex returns and multiple preparers.
- Intuit ProConnect TaxGain added flexibility delivered fully on the cloud with nothing to download.
- Intuit ProSeries TaxGet simple forms-based screens and one-click access to calculation details.
- See all tax software
- Workflow add-onsWorkflow add-ons
- Intuit Tax AdvisorCreate automatic tax plans for clients using tax return data mined from your ProConnect Tax or Lacerte software.
- Hosting for Lacerte and ProSeriesPut your Lacerte or ProSeries software on the cloud for built-in security, automatic backups and less IT stress.
- eSignatureGet any document signed securely from any online device, all done with quick clicks inside your tax software.
- Protection PlusProtect your clients from audits, tax notices and identity theft with $1 Million Tax Audit Defense™.
- Pay-by-RefundGive your clients the option of no upfront, out-of-pocket costs and give yourself an easy way to get paid with refund transfers.
- Intuit Select Pro StaffingBuild capacity, grow your business and increase productivity when you work with tax experts vetted by Intuit.
- See all workflow add-ons
- Accounting solutionsAccounting solutions
- QuickBooks Online AccountantAccess all your QuickBooks clients, resources, and tools under one login from anywhere.
- QuickBooks Accountant DesktopGet all the power of QuickBooks in a one-time purchase accounting software installed on your office computer
- EasyACCTGain a proven solution for write-up, A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliation, asset depreciation, and financial reporting.
- Training & EducationTraining & Education
- For Sales: 844-877-9422
- Sign in
Intuit ProConnect Tax FAQs
In order to e-file a return, you must have an EFIN number. Both e-file and paper filing are available.
You will be required to verify your EFIN with Intuit prior to filing.
ProConnect uses industry-accepted security techniques to transmit your private data over the internet. Additionally, electronic filing services are provided through the same system used to submit millions of professional- and consumer-filed tax returns every year. If you would like to learn more about Intuit's security practices, you can read more here.
The data will be stored on Intuit servers, so you can access it at anytime from anywhere. It's stored on firewall-protected, redundant servers. We protect your information by encrypting it when it’s stored in our systems.
You can save PDF copies of the tax return to your computer, which can also be mailed, printed, or delivered to your clients online.
ProConnect Tax offers comprehensive data conversion services from most other competitive tax programs. Data conversion services are free.
To convert your data, launch the ProConnect program and select "Convert Data" from the Tools menu accessed from the gear symbol at the lower left.
You may use Intuit's tax preparation products and services to assist you with the preparation and electronic filing of tax returns. "Tax return information" is information that taxpayers provide in order to prepare a tax return using an Intuit tax product. The use and disclosure of tax return information is governed by Section 7216 of the Internal Revenue Code and many state codes and regulations. Intuit discloses or uses tax return information only in accordance with applicable laws, to prepare, assist in preparing, or obtain or provide services in connection with preparing tax returns.
The IRS reference addressing Section 7216 is also available on the IRS website.