Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Federal Refunds

john_twarogal
Level 1

I have numerous clients that filed electronically in March and April that have yet to receive their refund.  IRS "Where is My Refund" indicates return is still being processed.  Are there any alternatives to determine status?  Returns do not contain any child credits and are pretty straight forward returns.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

4 Comments 4
BobKamman
Level 15

How many include an RRC?

No, there is not a way to check status other than the IRS website.  Please don't waste IRS time by calling and asking them to use the same source.  The IRS tomorrow will probably update how many returns they have in the processing pipeline, at

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue

The last count was 18.1 million.  

dkh
Level 15

You are not alone.  Each week I receive calls from clients - some calling for the first time (yeah another to add to my list) and some that have been waiting months calling to b!tch that they still don't have their refund.    

IRonMaN
Level 15

There is an easy solution to that ------------------- stop answering your phone and never return messages regarding refund status questions.  

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

Now it's 18.2 million.

Ex-AllStar