• ProSeries Tax
    Experience: 2 years
Activity Feed
  • You don't have to override. In the federal return you can change the allocated amount with the form: 'NR Alloc Wks'. This will change the amount in the state re...
    Apr 29, 2021
Community Stats
Posts 1
Solutions 0
Cheers Given 0
Cheers Received 0
Member Since ‎04-29-2021
Latest badges earned