Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing from Proseries Pro to Basic

deb514
Level 3

I am downsizing my business and no longer need the Professional tax software so I want to switch to the Basic. I am on auto renewal and I can’t figure out how to make the change on my quote prior to it being renewed. I was told I can do it online but I can’t for the life of me figure it out.

Any help is appreciated!

Deb

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't know whether or not you can change it by logging into your account, but when in doubt, I would just call Intuit to get it done.

Slava Ukraini!
judys3
Level 5

I'd just call and have them walk you through how to make the change or I'm sure they can make the change for you.  I just made some changes to my package with a sales rep before my auto renewal hit.

0 Cheers
deb514
Level 3

I was actually on the phone with a customer service rep earlier today to discuss the change. I told her I would think about it and call back to take care of it.  Her reply was that I could just go online and take care of it by editing my quot before the auto renewal date..  That’s why I thought I just couldn’t find where to do it!?  I will just call them back! Thanks!!