Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have an e-file error stating that the return cannot be e-filed because the federal withholdings is more than the taxable income. the income is unemployment and it is being reduced by the $10,200. is there a work around?

who cares 2
Level 1
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Level 15

This forum is for paid tax return preparers that use Pro Series software, if this does not apply to you then you may be in the wrong location... Just my opinion...

0 Cheers