Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
  • Sign In
  • Created with Sketch. It is being reported that major internet and cell service providers Verizon, ATt&T, T-Mobile, as well as some smaller local providers are experiencing a massive outage across the United States. This will impact the ProSeries program in regards to customer receiving MFA codes, as well as messages indicating ProSeries is not connected to the Internet.
    cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Form and Uploads

jll55cds
    Level 2

Will proseries add a form 8549? If not, can a Form 8549 be uploaded through the proseries software?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
    jll55cds
    Level 2

Thanks

My bad. I transformed the digits on the form and looked for the wrong form. Your reply was very helpful. 

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
    IRonMaN
    Level 15

I'm going to guess no, but you can always try attaching it as a pdf.

Slava Ukraini!
    itonewbie
    Level 15

What is F.8549?  Do you mean F.8594, which is already part of the form sets in PS?

https://proconnect.intuit.com/proseries/forms-finder/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Still an AllStar
    jll55cds
    Level 2

Thanks

My bad. I transformed the digits on the form and looked for the wrong form. Your reply was very helpful. 

IRonMaN
    Level 15

Good job Obi-wan.  You got the form added already.

Slava Ukraini!
    itonewbie
    Level 15

Thanks to Scotty for beaming me up fast so that I can take care of it. 🤣

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Still an AllStar