Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
  • Sign In
  • Created with Sketch. It is being reported that major internet and cell service providers Verizon, ATt&T, T-Mobile, as well as some smaller local providers are experiencing a massive outage across the United States. This will impact the ProSeries program in regards to customer receiving MFA codes, as well as messages indicating ProSeries is not connected to the Internet.
    cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Error reject code REJ002

MAW
    Level 2

The federal return was accepted, but the State of SC return was rejected stating the return was  internally rejected by the electronic filing center.  What is this error.  I have not seen it before.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
    Just-Lisa-Now-
    Level 15
    Level 15

The REJ rejects are internal rejects, not something you did, the system had an issue.  We generally have to wait for something to be fixed on Intuit or the tax agencies end.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    MAW
    Level 2

Thanks for the update.

0 Cheers
    aliceo
    Level 1

I am still getting the REJ002 efile rejection on SC return - has it been resolved? Is there something I can do?

0 Cheers