Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split view

Laurie87
Level 2

How do I split my screen view so I can see the tax form and data input view on separate monitors?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

While in Tax Return, go to Input Return > Click on Preview Form on the upper right hand side. 
While on the Input Return screen, you can fill in boxes and click on the Preview Form button that will then say "Refresh Forms". This button is on the original Input Return screen and the pop-up Preview Forms screen. 

Let me know if this helps or if you're looking for something else @Laurie87 & @George4Tacks 

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

This is not a ProConnect Tax feature. Although based on Lacerte, it does not have all the features of Lacerte. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Laurie87
Level 2

I received a card in the mail awhile back from ProConnect that says this is feature is available. But no instructions provided. . SplitView.jpg

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

@IntuitGabi , could you find out something about this?

I opened two browsers in two screens and opened the same return in each. There is a little notice in the upper left that tells me I am in two screens. I changed input in one and guess what happened in the the other screen that had the forms!

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

While in Tax Return, go to Input Return > Click on Preview Form on the upper right hand side. 
While on the Input Return screen, you can fill in boxes and click on the Preview Form button that will then say "Refresh Forms". This button is on the original Input Return screen and the pop-up Preview Forms screen. 

Let me know if this helps or if you're looking for something else @Laurie87 & @George4Tacks 

Laurie87
Level 2

THANKS!!!