Explore the latest enhancements to help you deliver more value for your clients.
- Professional tax softwareProfessional tax software
- Intuit Lacerte TaxTap into highly powerful tools designed for complex returns and multiple preparers.
- Intuit ProConnect TaxGain added flexibility delivered fully on the cloud with nothing to download.
- Intuit ProSeries TaxGet simple forms-based screens and one-click access to calculation details.
- See all tax software
- Workflow add-onsWorkflow add-ons
- Intuit Tax AdvisorCreate automatic tax plans for clients using tax return data mined from your ProConnect Tax or Lacerte software.
- Hosting for Lacerte and ProSeriesPut your Lacerte or ProSeries software on the cloud for built-in security, automatic backups and less IT stress.
- eSignatureGet any document signed securely from any online device, all done with quick clicks inside your tax software.
- Protection PlusProtect your clients from audits, tax notices and identity theft with $1 Million Tax Audit Defense™.
- Pay-by-RefundGive your clients the option of no upfront, out-of-pocket costs and give yourself an easy way to get paid with refund transfers.
- Intuit Select Pro StaffingBuild capacity, grow your business and increase productivity when you work with tax experts vetted by Intuit.
- See all workflow add-ons
- Accounting solutionsAccounting solutions
- QuickBooks Online AccountantAccess all your QuickBooks clients, resources, and tools under one login from anywhere.
- QuickBooks Accountant DesktopGet all the power of QuickBooks in a one-time purchase accounting software installed on your office computer
- EasyACCTGain a proven solution for write-up, A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliation, asset depreciation, and financial reporting.
- Training & EducationTraining & Education
- Learning, news, and insightsLearning, news, and insights
- Events and virtual conferencesEvents and virtual conferences
- For Sales: 844-877-9422
- Sign in
S Corporation choice of entity
The ability to estimate the self-employment tax savings realized by changing entity types from a sole proprietorship to an S corporation that pays a reasonable wage to the owner is one of the most requested strategies by tax advisors.
When the taxable income on the return causes the qualified business income (QBI) deduction to be limited on IRS Form 8995-A, this strategy allows the user to modify the wage expenses and/or unadjusted basis in qualified property immediately after acquisition (UBIA) to optimize the available QBI deduction.
Cost segregation study
Cost segregation study reports by engineering and/or accounting specialists to identify and reclassify personal property assets that are part of real property can result in accelerated deductions, lower taxes, and improved cash flow.
Tax loss harvesting
Tax loss harvesting allows taxpayers to sell some long-term investments at a loss to offset capital gains and potentially lower taxes.
We have added more options to personalize the client reports, including the ability to change the taxpayer’s name and other information on the title page, hide certain pages of the report, and rearrange the order that pages appear.
To provide better visibility on how a strategy works, we improved the strategy card with four tabs of information about the strategy, including Overview, Research & Considerations, Formulas and Client materials. Under the 2022 strategy change value, we added a ‘Details’ link with more information about the annual limits. Under the strategy tax savings calculation, we added a ‘Formula’ link with details about how the savings were calculated for the specific strategy.
Activity screens may now be edited completely before recalculating, and we added the ability to zero out all the fields in an activity, or restore the prior year values. We also increased the number of available fields to edit, to provide more control.
Did you know?
That’s the median time to create a tax plan with Intuit Tax Advisor.
Median time and projected average client tax savings captured December 7, 2022 is based on Tax Professionals completion of TY2022 tax plans using their clients’ TY2021 tax return data from their Lacerte or ProConnect Tax products. User experience may vary.