After you send this completed form, you’ll also have the option to choose a date and time for your 15-minute consultation with an expert.
- Professional tax softwareProfessional tax software
- Intuit Lacerte TaxTap into highly powerful tools designed for complex returns and multiple preparers.
- Intuit ProConnect TaxGain added flexibility delivered fully on the cloud with nothing to download.
- Intuit ProSeries TaxGet simple forms-based screens and one-click access to calculation details.
- See all tax software
- Workflow add-onsWorkflow add-ons
- Intuit Tax AdvisorCreate automatic tax plans for clients using tax return data mined from your ProConnect Tax or Lacerte software.
- Hosting for Lacerte and ProSeriesPut your Lacerte or ProSeries software on the cloud for built-in security, automatic backups and less IT stress.
- eSignatureGet any document signed securely from any online device, all done with quick clicks inside your tax software.
- Protection PlusProtect your clients from audits, tax notices and identity theft with $1 Million Tax Audit Defense™.
- Pay-by-RefundGive your clients the option of no upfront, out-of-pocket costs and give yourself an easy way to get paid with refund transfers.
- Intuit Select Pro StaffingBuild capacity, grow your business and increase productivity when you work with tax experts vetted by Intuit.
- See all workflow add-ons
- Accounting solutionsAccounting solutions
- QuickBooks Online AccountantAccess all your QuickBooks clients, resources, and tools under one login from anywhere.
- QuickBooks Accountant DesktopGet all the power of QuickBooks in a one-time purchase accounting software installed on your office computer
- EasyACCTGain a proven solution for write-up, A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliation, asset depreciation, and financial reporting.
- Training & EducationTraining & Education
- Learning, news, and insightsLearning, news, and insights
- Events and virtual conferencesEvents and virtual conferences
- For Sales: 844-877-9422
- Sign in
Step 2 - Set up your order
1Set number of seats
2Set up your order
3Schedule your appointment
Please select a meeting time
Update the number of seats (optional)
Total monthly charge:
Contact us today at 844-818-5400 to talk to a specialist.
With Hosting you can:
- Enjoy built-in layers of security
- Launch updated versions of ProSeries or Lacerte automatically
- Improve efficiencies with real-time collaboration
- Now available : Centralize your Hosting apps all in one place with NEW robust Hosting plan.
Terms, conditions, pricing, subscriptions, packages, features, service and support options are subject to change at any time without notice
- Hosting for Lacerte:
Hosting for Intuit Lacerte is a monthly add-on subscription service. Purchase of Fast Path services for Intuit Lacerte is also required for concurrent user activity within Hosting for Intuit Lacerte. Additional terms, conditions, and limitations apply. Pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Hosting For ProSeries: Hosting for Intuit ProSeries is a monthly add-on subscription service offered for Intuit ProSeries Professional packages only and is not available for ProSeries Basic packages. If you purchase Hosting for Intuit ProSeries, a separate ProSeries Network License is required for accounts with 2 or more users. Additional terms, conditions, and limitations apply. Pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Add-on services and integrations:
Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook integration with Lacerte or ProSeries in the hosted environment requires an existing license for Office 365 Apps for Enterprise, Microsoft 365 Business Premium, Office 365 for Enterprise—E3, or Office 365 for Enterprise—E5. If you already have one of these licenses, you can bring it over on your own, or purchase a separate license through Right Networks or another provider. Intuit supports third-party applications that integrate with Lacerte and ProSeries in the following such capacity, including but not limited to: application installation, application set-up, tax product integration, technical and/or login issues within Right Networks, etc. Intuit does not provide technical support for in-application issues.
Hosting for QuickBooks Desktop (3 years, Enterprise, Enterprise Accountant, Premier, Premier Accountant, Pro) is included in the Advanced and Premium offerings of Hosting for ProSeries Tax or Lacerte Tax. Quickbooks Desktop integration with Lacerte or ProSeries in the hosted environment requires an existing license for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, Enterprise Accountant, Premier, Premier Accountant, or Pro. If you already have one of these licenses, you can bring it over on your own, or purchase a separate license through Intuit or another provider. Additional applications are also included in the Business, Advanced, and Premium offerings of Hosting for ProSeries Tax or Lacerte Tax. See full list of applications per offering. Applications not included in any of the Hosting offerings (Business, Advanced, or Premium) cannot be added to your hosted environment at this time. Additional terms, conditions, and limitations may apply. Pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change at any time without notice.
Rightworks (formerly Right Networks) may also offer additional third party services, not core to Lacerte or ProSeries, for an additional fee.
The Signature pad functionality within DMS is not supported in the Lacerte and ProSeries hosted environments at this time.
- Rightworks (formerly Right Networks):
Hosting for Lacerte and ProSeries is powered by Rightworks. Contact Rightworks to contract additional third-party software.
Rightworks performs backups of all hosted data on a nightly basis and retains the back-ups for a rolling 90-day period in a protected offsite facility as an additional level of protection. There is no limitation to the size of a customer's back-up. Customers are responsible for verifying the integrity of hosted data at least every 90 days. Rightworks employs Snapshot technology to backup customer data. Snapshots are taken daily and then replicated to another physical Rightworks facility for Disaster Recovery..
Rightworks uses top-tier data centers and multiple layers of redundancy within its infrastructure to provide 24x7 availability. However, availability can vary, is subject to occasional downtime, and may change without notice. Rightworks encrypts all backup files and backup tapes. Virtual desktop connections are protected via TLS with a minimum of 128-bit encryption and authentication. Each customer has a unique Rightworks virtual desktop. Access to each Intuit ProSeries or Intuit Lacerte company file is controlled at multiple layers including file access permissions. Access is locked out after multiple failed login attempts for the same user. Security features, functionality, and access are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary by Rightworks. Availability can vary and are subject to occasional downtime and may change without notice. Click here for a list of compatible devices.
- Internet connectivity required:
Hosting is subject to availability of a reliable Internet connection. See a detailed list of systems requirements here.
- Technical specifications:
Minimum technical requirements and system requirements can be found here.
- 30-day money-back guarantee:
If you are not satisfied with the Hosting service for any reason and are a new customer, you will receive a refund equal to the Hosting subscription fee paid, minus any applicable service and delivery fees. For full terms, visit https://accountants.intuit.com/guarantee.