- Professional tax softwareProfessional tax software
- Intuit Lacerte TaxTap into highly powerful tools designed for complex returns and multiple preparers.
- Intuit ProConnect TaxGain added flexibility delivered fully on the cloud with nothing to download.
- Intuit ProSeries TaxGet simple forms-based screens and one-click access to calculation details.
- See all tax software
- Workflow add-onsWorkflow add-ons
- Intuit Tax AdvisorCreate automatic tax plans for clients using tax return data mined from your ProConnect Tax or Lacerte software.
- Hosting for Lacerte and ProSeriesPut your Lacerte or ProSeries software on the cloud for built-in security, automatic backups and less IT stress.
- eSignatureGet any document signed securely from any online device, all done with quick clicks inside your tax software.
- Protection PlusProtect your clients from audits, tax notices and identity theft with $1 Million Tax Audit Defense™.
- Pay-by-RefundGive your clients the option of no upfront, out-of-pocket costs and give yourself an easy way to get paid with refund transfers.
- Intuit Select Pro StaffingBuild capacity, grow your business and increase productivity when you work with tax experts vetted by Intuit.
- See all workflow add-ons
- Accounting solutionsAccounting solutions
- QuickBooks Online AccountantAccess all your QuickBooks clients, resources, and tools under one login from anywhere.
- QuickBooks Accountant DesktopGet all the power of QuickBooks in a one-time purchase accounting software installed on your office computer
- EasyACCTGain a proven solution for write-up, A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliation, asset depreciation, and financial reporting.
- Training & EducationTraining & Education
- Learning, news, and insightsLearning, news, and insights
- Events and virtual conferencesEvents and virtual conferences
- For Sales: 844-877-9422
- Sign in
Stay a step ahead with online learning resources that fit your preference. Choose a webinar option below — either live or recorded — or register for an educational self-paced course or immersive virtual conference.
- Customizing your tax software
- Tax law overviews and deep dives
- Tax planning strategies and how-tos
- Business returns
- Basic and intermediate data entry courses
- Securing taxpayer data
Many courses are eligible for CPE or IRS CE credits. Check the course details for credit information.
Looking for industry-related topics? Visit our professional training page
Find even more learning options on our professional training page.
Here are a few samples of all the other professional training sessions we offer:
Want more ways to connect with us and your peers right away?
Access smart training from My Account
Take advantage of our AI recommendation engine to find bite-sized training videos based on your needs.
Only available to Lacerte and ProSeries Tax customers.
Hear from Intuit experts on YouTube about tax law, Intuit software, and best practices for your firm.
Intuit, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasba.org.
For information regarding refunds, complaint resolution and program cancellation policies, please contact our support team at 1-800-200-7599.
Program cancellation policy:
At times, we must change a course location or course date, or postpone a course. We will give the customer as much advanced notice as possible of any such change. If the customer is unable to attend a course at the revised location or date, we will credit 100% of any course fees paid against a future course or, if requested, refund those fees. However, we will not be liable for any other costs incurred including (for example) travel charges or any consequential damages even if we were advised of them. Intuit may cancel courses for low attendance or due to unforeseen weather conditions up to 3 days prior to the start date. Should your course be cancelled by Intuit, you will be offered a future event or a full refund.
Any registration cancelled up to 5 days prior to the course will be refunded in FULL. Substitutions will be accepted at any time prior to the beginning of the course. NO refund or credits will be issued for participants who fail to attend any days of the course. Intuit may cancel courses for low attendance or due to unforeseen weather conditions up to 3 days prior to the start date. Should your course be cancelled by Intuit, you will be offered a future event or a full refund. Any refund with respect to cancellation of a course where an alternative option cannot be provided by Intuit would be processed within 30 days from date of request.
Complaint resolution policy:
Intuit will make every effort to resolve complaints regarding NASBA compliance within a reasonable amount of time and in a confidential manner.