SPECIAL 2-DAY EVENT
- Professional tax softwareProfessional tax software
- Intuit Lacerte TaxTap into highly powerful tools designed for complex returns and multiple preparers.
- Intuit ProConnect TaxGain added flexibility delivered fully on the cloud with nothing to download.
- Intuit ProSeries TaxGet simple forms-based screens and one-click access to calculation details.
- See all tax software
- Workflow add-onsWorkflow add-ons
- Intuit Tax AdvisorCreate automatic tax plans for clients using tax return data mined from your ProConnect Tax or Lacerte software.
- Hosting for Lacerte and ProSeriesPut your Lacerte or ProSeries software on the cloud for built-in security, automatic backups and less IT stress.
- eSignatureGet any document signed securely from any online device, all done with quick clicks inside your tax software.
- Protection PlusProtect your clients from audits, tax notices and identity theft with $1 Million Tax Audit Defense™.
- Pay-by-RefundGive your clients the option of no upfront, out-of-pocket costs and give yourself an easy way to get paid with refund transfers.
- Intuit Select Pro StaffingBuild capacity, grow your business and increase productivity when you work with tax experts vetted by Intuit.
- See all workflow add-ons
- Accounting solutionsAccounting solutions
- QuickBooks Online AccountantAccess all your QuickBooks clients, resources, and tools under one login from anywhere.
- QuickBooks Accountant DesktopGet all the power of QuickBooks in a one-time purchase accounting software installed on your office computer
- EasyACCTGain a proven solution for write-up, A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliation, asset depreciation, and financial reporting.
- Training & EducationTraining & Education
- Learning, news, and insightsLearning, news, and insights
- Events and virtual conferencesEvents and virtual conferences
- For Sales: 844-877-9422
- Sign in
Intuit Accountants Workflow WebCon
Join us online! Watch live-learning webinar sessions to learn about workflow tools that help set you up for a successful tax season. This two-day webinar conference is packed with free educational and workshop sessions to help you transform your firm and fuel your prosperity.
Plus, earn CPE credits for each session you attend.
Workshop: Assessing Your Firm’s Workflow
September 20, 2023, 1 – 3 PM CT
With so many different applications, utilities, and tax prep tools available, it can be difficult to begin building and enhancing your firm’s workflow. How and when should you begin looking for technological and workflow solutions? How do you gain certainty that these solutions are the right fit for your firm and client needs? Identify how to transform your end-to-end workflow into a cloud-based, integrated system while also learning about solutions, trends, and more.
This session will address general strategies for assessing a firm’s workflow before enabling you to map out your current workflow(s) to specifically identify where improvement is needed and what obstacles stand in the way of you achieving a more refined, efficient, and elegant workflow.
Embracing Flexibility: Shifting to Hybrid and Remote Environments
September 19, 2023 @ 11 AM – 12 PM CT
What do your current remote workers need to be successful and achieve goals? How do you attract and maintain remote workers? How do you enable workflows that are accessible, secure, and seamless for your entire firm?
In this session, we will provide an in-depth overview of the impacts of remote and hybrid environments, industry trends, employee sentiment, and needs. Plus, learn how to leverage remote-enabling solutions to expand your talent pool and digitize workflows, and more.
Secure Your Practice: Is Your Firm Protected?
September 19, 2023 @ 12:30 – 1:30 PM CT
Your clients trust you and your firm with their highly sensitive data, which means you need a robust security strategy that protects your workflows and client information from security breaches (both physical and digital) or server failures.
This session will provide best practices and guidance for enhancing your firm’s security measures. Learn WHY security and encryption is important in the current tax industry, and discover how to mitigate risk with powerful solutions from Intuit and the value of enabling digital solutions to protect your firm and clients.
Trends in Tax Advisory
September 19, 2023 @ 2 – 3 PM CT
As more and more taxpayers seek tax planning and advisory services, it's more important than ever to learn about and gain confidence within the advisory sector. Tax advisory provides a year-round service that creates incredible value for your clients, more revenue for your firm, and an additional service that complements your existing workflows.
In this session, you’ll be introduced to tax advisory practices and industry trends, and learn about best practices to consider as you navigate your transformation from compliance to advisory.
Time-Saving Hacks for Tax, Accounting, and Advisory
September 20, 2023 @ 11 AM – 12 PM CT
Your time is precious. Identifying ways to increase efficiencies within your practice without sacrificing quality and client satisfaction is crucial to creating a successful and productive workflow.
In this session, we will explore tools and “hacks” that will save you time and automate some of the more tedious tasks of tax preparation. For example, did you know that you could import your client’s data from major banking institutions, right into your software at no additional cost? These simple tricks can go a long way in helping you stay in control during the busy tax season.