with host Jasen Stine
- Professional tax softwareProfessional tax software
- Intuit Lacerte TaxTap into highly powerful tools designed for complex returns and multiple preparers.
- Intuit ProConnect TaxGain added flexibility delivered fully on the cloud with nothing to download.
- Intuit ProSeries TaxGet simple forms-based screens and one-click access to calculation details.
- See all tax software
- Workflow add-onsWorkflow add-ons
- Intuit Tax AdvisorCreate automatic tax plans for clients using tax return data mined from your ProConnect Tax or Lacerte software.
- Hosting for Lacerte and ProSeriesPut your Lacerte or ProSeries software on the cloud for built-in security, automatic backups and less IT stress.
- eSignatureGet any document signed securely from any online device, all done with quick clicks inside your tax software.
- Protection PlusProtect your clients from audits, tax notices and identity theft with $1 Million Tax Audit Defense™.
- Pay-by-RefundGive your clients the option of no upfront, out-of-pocket costs and give yourself an easy way to get paid with refund transfers.
- Intuit Select Pro StaffingBuild capacity, grow your business and increase productivity when you work with tax experts vetted by Intuit.
- See all workflow add-ons
- Accounting solutionsAccounting solutions
- QuickBooks Online AccountantAccess all your QuickBooks clients, resources, and tools under one login from anywhere.
- QuickBooks Accountant DesktopGet all the power of QuickBooks in a one-time purchase accounting software installed on your office computer
- EasyACCTGain a proven solution for write-up, A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliation, asset depreciation, and financial reporting.
- Training & EducationTraining & Education
- Learning, news, and insightsLearning, news, and insights
- Events and virtual conferencesEvents and virtual conferences
- For Sales: 844-877-9422
- Sign in
Meet your host
Tax and Accounting Education Leader
Jasen has been in the tax and accounting industry for over 20 years. He is a thought leader, writer, and speaker on the current and future trends in the profession. He is a published author in AccountingToday, CPA Practice Advisor, Smallbizdaily, as well as in Intuit’s Firm of the Future and Tax Pro Center. He also holds a group patent for Natural Language Processing technology in Intuit’s educational programs.
Meet your co-host
CPA, CITP, CGMA
With a masters degree in taxation, David is the chief innovation officer at Bergtstein CPA, and an adjunct professor. He is a recognized expert in helping firms grow their client accounting and advisory services, and has been featured on the Accounting Today Top 100 list twice. He is an active member of the FICPA Technology Committee.