Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firm/Preparer Information Disappearing - Case Number *****

rgargani
Level 2

can someone at ProSeries Engineering contact me....

this is the email that my tech person sent out after 1 30 minutes on phone.  this is not an error that can be fixed with repair update or even a re-install.... 

Please help.

I have been customer for over 20 years...please help!

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Nobody from Intuit is likely to call.  You should give them a call back if you want to talk to them.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

Nobody from Intuit is likely to call.  You should give them a call back if you want to talk to them.

Slava Ukraini!
rgargani
Level 2

yes, I spoke to two representatives....in both cases, the start with a system update.... then system repair.... and then a full re-install.... with no luck.... and then.... "we did all we can do".   I would like to get a ProSeries engineer to contact me....as this error is beyond the normal tech response.

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

Sounds to me like you have an issue with your computer, or when you reinstall do you let the program use all the defaults, or are you changing the default install locations. If you are changing the defaults I would try another complete install, and let the program use all defaults to see if that works.

sjrcpa
Level 15

" I would like to get a ProSeries engineer to contact me"

Not gonna happen

Ex-AllStar