Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Wisconsin being rejected for efiling?

lisakayeschmidt
Level 3
Wisconsin says it is ready for efiling, I have updated, but I still get a rejection that it "Failed-Validation Error Code 54" and that the version of ProSeries is no longer current.
0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Sounds like its not ready.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
vonalm
Level 3

i've had the same problem with the same code with a GA return.  software kept telling me to update which i did but i didn't help.

0 Cheers
lisakayeschmidt
Level 3

Usually, when it says "Final, Efile ready", it is all set to efile.

lisakayeschmidt
Level 3

I went to the Proseries Tool Hub, clicked "Update Issues", and then clicked "Repair Updates".  That did the trick!  I am able to efile Wisconsin now.

vonalm
Level 3

i've looked under tools but couldn't find "update issues"
are you talking about the the tool's menu when you're in Proseries?  do you use the Professional version?

thanks and sorry for sounding dumb.....  ;o)

0 Cheers
lisakayeschmidt
Level 3

Try going here:  https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/system-responses/help/fix-common-problems-and-errors-with-th...

That should get you the Proseries Tool Hub download.  

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
top menu bar under Updates, should be Refresh Updates, or if youre looking in the Windows Programs menu, under ProSeries 2021 it will be called Repair Updates.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Under Help/Support tools you will find Support Hub Tools. It will take you to a page to d/l the tools hub. I believe this is what OP was talking about. 

vonalm
Level 3

i found the "tool hub" and am installing it as i type.

thanks