Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates

athaureaux6
Level 8

Does somebody know what it is up with the scheduled update? I have never seen so many days passed after the day they announced it and nothing has happened? Maybe it is my computer that it is not updating. 

9 Comments 9
George4Tacks
Level 15

The previous update was so perfect that there was no need for the scheduled update?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
PATAX
Level 15

And then you woke up?😀

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Must not have been ready before everyone took off for the Thanksgiving weekend.  Better to wait than to send out a bad update that screws stuff up when everyone is gone.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Matt C
Employee
Employee

Hi @athaureaux6

Does the Product Updates Log show any updates taking place on/after 11/22?

Menu > Information > Logs > Product Updates Log...

2021-11-29_11-18-50.png

Also, if you go to Menu > Help > About ProSeries, then go to the Version tab, what is the version of the product you're trying to update?

For example, the US 1040 PRO component (1040 federal product) version is 2021.5.0.2 on my installation.

2021-11-29_11-36-20.png

Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing, where are you seeing that there would be an update on 11/22? The Form Availability page?

athaureaux6
Level 8

Hi Matt, we are referring to the scheduled update from 11/22.  We have been talking about since the 20 and nothing seemed to happen. There have no being any update although the release date shows there was supposed to be an update on the 22. We are not talking about the next update scheduled for December if I correctly remember. But thank you anyway. 

0 Cheers
athaureaux6
Level 8

Hi Matt

It looks that in the Release date page it is scheduled an update for 11/22/2021

0 Cheers
Matt C
Employee
Employee

There was a scheduled update for the 1040 federal product on 11/22, which has gone out. The version that went out is 2021.5.0.2. Are you on this version?

0 Cheers
athaureaux6
Level 8

I do not know what version I have, but everybody, if you check the the community chat for the past week has been talking about the scheduled update and nothing has happened. Nobody see any changes in the software. Look at the dates of the chats, we have been talking since about 11/20. But thank you anyway. 

0 Cheers
Matt C
Employee
Employee

Yes, I understand. I need more information to investigate.

Please take a look at your Menu > Help > About ProSeries, and look at the version of "S2021US1040PRO".

2021-11-29_11-36-20.png