Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxpayer's Signature Pin and date

Jessica Ly
Level 2

Hello,

It is my first time to use ProSeries. I have questions about Taxpayer's Signature Pin and date on form 1040. Hope you could help.

I've just releazed that Taxpayer's signature Pin and the date are not printed on form 1040 in Proseries after I efiled the return sucessfully.

- Will I meet a problem with IRS if they see the return without Taxpayer's signature pin and no date on the return?

- How to fix the error so that the sinature pin and the date for Taxpayers to be printed on from 1040?

- I had had Taxpayers' esigntures on form 8879 before I efiled. How to attach the signed Form 8879 to the return in Proserie so that I can send the file copy to clients.

Thank you,

Jessica

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
taxes96786
Level 9

Watch the appropriate ProSeries tutorial

0 Cheers
Jessica Ly
Level 2

Can you please share the link of ProSerie Tutorial?

Thank you

Nga

0 Cheers
Intuitjhaze
Intuit Alumni

Hi @Jessica Ly, check out this help article: Common Questions... Hope this helps!

0 Cheers
anagarcia03
Level 1

Where? i cant find it. 

I also have the same question because I successfully filed tax returns but the pin and date are not showing on the printed copy of the return. 

Also, I have clients that sign the 8879 in person (I print it out and they sign it, and I scan and upload it to their file). Some of them don't have emails to send the request like the video tutorial about esignature.

0 Cheers