Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Refunds

Ckwilber19
Level 1

I have several clients that I E-filed between April 1-6 that still have not received their refund. The online where's my refund tool says its still being processed with each of them. No additional information. I have plenty of people that electronically filled after those dates that have not had a problem getting their refund. Is there something going on within Proseries/Intuit during that one specific week? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I still have one (that I know of) that's hanging the same way from 3/30. 

Ive spoken with IRS twice now about it and all they can tell me is that its in the error resolution department (simple return, a few W2s and a little bit of interest, no kids, no refundable credits) so I don't know whats going on over there at IRS.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
dascpa
Level 11

I have over 20 in the same situation - both e-file and paper mailing.  some dating back to early February.  Clients are quite upset and there's nothing I can do to help.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Paper filed returns...we know the answer to that one...theyre still sitting in the pile with over 10 million other pieces of mail.

I had several others, they all eventually shook free from the system.

If you call PPS they will check up on up to 5 returns per phone call, assuming youre the paid preparer, ERO or 3rd party designee or you have a signed 8821.  Id call first thing in the morning, they open at 7am.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Accountant-Man
Level 13

Google it and you'll see the same answer. I think we all have a few. 

"We are reviewing your return. Please check back."

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers