Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Georgia 500 Schedule 1 Error DOB missing

GeorgiaRe Tired
Level 3

It appears when filing MFJ for Georgia Individual Return (Form 500) the DOB is not being pulled into page 1, schedule 1.  Georgia is denying a deduction to Federal AGI for age because of this.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IntuitRichard
Employee
Employee

Thank you for the feedback.  I will report this information to our development department for review. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
IntuitRichard
Employee
Employee

Thank you for the feedback.  I will report this information to our development department for review. 

0 Cheers
GeorgiaRe Tired
Level 3

Nothing has been done about this problem.  I was on the phone for 2 hours trying to get this corrected. It's an output problem for Proseries.  Georgia is still refusing the deduction and I am continue to challenge the denial.  I also posted a new community post that no one has replied.

I can't go through this next year.  I need some assurance that this issue will be addressed.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/proseries-error-georgia...

0 Cheers
GeorgiaRe Tired
Level 3

This issue has not been solved.  Georgia DOR is questioning the output and causing my elderly client a considerable amount of grief.

0 Cheers