Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mark reply as solution

PATAX
Level 15

When someone answers your question or post, please mark their reply as the solution. Yes I know sometimes we may forget, or there may be multiple replies that are good, or maybe there is no solution, but take a look at the multitude of original posts on this forum that do not have a solution marked, and I find it extremely unlikely that exceptions applied in all of these posts.

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I agree.. now for practice, this reply can be marked as the solution as I agree correct answers should be marked as the solution 🙂

p.s. Monday cannot get here soon enough.. I have a lot of efiling to do. 

View solution in original post

15 Comments 15
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I agree.. now for practice, this reply can be marked as the solution as I agree correct answers should be marked as the solution 🙂

p.s. Monday cannot get here soon enough.. I have a lot of efiling to do. 

PATAX
Level 15

@Jim-from-Ohio 👍😀 I got to wait a little bit Jim, because some people don't read posts that are marked as already solved. I wouldn't be in a rush to wire those Returns on Monday, because of the delay this year, there are going to be a lot of people e-filing on Monday and I wouldn't be surprised if there are big-time problems. Let others be the guinea pigs.

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

10-4.. i may wait a bit to efile them. 

BobKamman
Level 15

Please hurry and mark the wrong answers because you agree with them, before someone has a chance to post the correct answers.

PATAX
Level 15

@BobKamman If God Himself left a post on this forum, you would have something to say to try to contradict Him or make it look like you are smarter than Him.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I always shake my head when someone gives a good answer to a question and then the person with the question responds and marks their own post as the solution.  This whole thing is just a game that Intuit wants us to play.  Hey, who knows, maybe all of this time we actually have been participating in an extended episode of The Twilight Zone.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN 👍I agree. What you said about the Twilight Zone reminds me about a story about Albert Einstein. Someone told him that "life is nothing but a big dream and it is not reality". Albert Einstein slapped him across the face and said "does that feel like a dream". Albert Einstein recognized the complexity of everything in the universe and he realized that only Almighty God could have created all of this, It could not have been random or a dream.

BobKamman
Level 15

@PATAX Another fake Einstein quote.  Sort of like hypothesizing about someone impersonating God Herself.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

Actually, I thought it sounded more like a Chuck Norris quote, but I thought I would just go with the flow.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

I know you are just trying to pull my chain Bob, but some people may actually think that God is not a man . For those who are Christian and believe that God is female, then just remember the Lord's Prayer of Jesus Himself, it was a prayer that he wrote Himself and here is how it starts: "Our FATHER....:" therefore any so-called Christian that believes that God is not a man is nothing more than a libtard in my tolerant opinion.. 😉

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

libtard

I learned a new word today.

@PATAX Isn't that a bit harsh? Although Bob can be harsh, too.

Ex-AllStar
PATAX
Level 15

@sjrcpa no it is not harsh. REread my post carefully. I was not talking about Bob when I mentioned libtard, as I said Bob was just trying to pull my chain. I'm just talking about so-called Christians who believe that God is a female and then say the Lord's Prayer in their church every week. I'm not talking about anybody else. Other faiths can believe in whatever they want to and that is fine with me. I'm just talking about libtards, that's what I'm talking about😉

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

@PATAX Got it!

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

But hearing Christians calling people with differing opinions libtards has never set well with me.  The “tard” part of that is a reference to the old terminology for someone that is intellectually challenged.  I’m don’t recall ever seeing anything in a bible where Jesus walked up to someone and called them a **bleep**.  But I’m not as familiar as some other folks are with the Bible so maybe I’m wrong.

For a number of years here, my best friend  was as conservative as I was liberal.  We had a lot of discussions on political views and we each made our point, but we did it without insulting each other or an innocent bystander. 

And yeah, Bob is crusty at times, but he is old and old people are crusty - that’s what happens with age😜

Edit - evidently Intuit and Jesus both aren’t fans of the re word

Slava Ukraini!
BobKamman
Level 15

@PATAX The one thing we know is that's not what he said.  It's just the latest version after several translations from Aramaic to Greek, perhaps with some Hebrew thrown in.  The word he would have used is abba.  So let's join in a chorus of Mamma Mia.