Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EF Status stuck in "Received by Intuit"

CK1
Level 2

Is there a known issue with state returns being stuck in "Received by Intuit" EF Status? I have had other returns efile and transmit successfully, but one has not moved status for 3 days.

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

Go to your EF homebase.  Highlight the client and then click E-File > electronic filing > update acknowledgements to see if that shakes the cobwebs out.

Slava Ukraini!
CK1
Level 2

Thanks for the quick reply. I did the update, but the status hasn’t changed. 

0 Cheers
CK1
Level 2

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, status hasn’t changed. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Is it the same state as the other ones that cleared and which state does the problem child go to?

Slava Ukraini!
CK1
Level 2

Yes it’s the same state. Hawaii N-11 individual return. The federal was filed and accepted by IRS already. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sometimes if there is a known problem (as in software glitch) that hasn't been fixed yet, Intuit will sit on the returns for awhile and then reject them when the problem is fixed.  But since I don't do Hawaii, I'm not sure if that is the issue or if something just went haywire.  Depending on how patient you are, you could give it a little more time or call support to see if they can help.

Slava Ukraini!
CK1
Level 2

Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the help.

IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha!

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

I had this same problem many years ago and when I called intuit they said that there was a problem with the memory bank that it went to and would work it self out which it did.