Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we sign in offline for TY22 ? Previous years had the option to not sign in with Wifi. Work without an internet connection. I dont see the box this year.

jc13
Level 1

I get updates everyday. What do you mean the next update is 2/24 ?

0 Cheers
am88
Level 1

This is hurting me also. I can't even get into the program using my cellphone hotspot.

I would have purchased different software had I known. I've been with Proseries since 2009 but this is a deal breaker. 

0 Cheers
am88
Level 1

My cell hotspot isn't working for me.

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! 
I got word this has been implemented, just confirming that you're able to sign in off line. Thanks! 

0 Cheers
Brad22
Level 2

The log in was fixed but you cannot access a clients tax file, so its really not fixed.

0 Cheers
Intuit_Siva
Employee
Employee

Hi Brad, Can you elaborate on "Not able to access client file"? Post the login is successful, what are the steps that you follow and what is the error that you see if any?

Big Al Jr
Level 1

I have been with ProSeries for 22 years,  For this year I am unable to sign in offline to ProSeries 2022.  Not so with the other years.  I called customer service and got no where.  The "expert" was a very nice person but she didn't have a clue.  Despite all the similar complaints I have read about this issue it was like ProSeries never faced this issue prior.  I had the hardest time telling her that shutting off the router was not going to solve the issue since there was no internet service where I was trying to access offline.  I finally got fed up and asked for a supervisor.  She came back on line and told me to reinstall 2022.  I hung up at that point.  Anyone have any suggestions or solutions??

Big Al

0 Cheers
jc13
Level 1

run an update. they finally resolved the issue a month or so back.

0 Cheers