Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Lacerte - can you stop blowing up?

SBradleyTSHB
Level 2

It's April 13th.

Can you STOP blowing up my view and adding in columns I would never choose to look at? MFS comparison is not even in my top 10 items I'd put in the view screen.

I have had to blow off the win22tax.ini file in the appdata roaming so many times this year it's not funny.

Can you make the efile view peppier as it's slowing me down.

Just behave yourself.  We only have a few days left and I'm getting grumpy to my co-workers.

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IntuitAlicia
Employee
Employee

@SBradleyTSHB This is most definitely not a great time of year to have to address something like this. The behavior you've described sounds as though your on a network. 

What can happen is that during a module switch if you disconnect from the network, even for a moment, Lacerte will begin looking at your local settings to fill the gap. In this situation it will pull the settings from your local drive for each module which will most likely differ from those on the network.  

A quick resolve is to verify the Display items selected in your local Settings > Options > Display page are those you would like to  see in every situation, within each module.

To address this behavior overall, the following article can be used: https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/accounting-bookkeeping/lacerte-dms-stops-re...

0 Cheers
SBradleyTSHB
Level 2

Yes it is on a network, **bleep** Tuesday and that sometimes triggers issues.

0 Cheers