Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte marketing pop ups

taxed2max
Level 3

Very frustrated dealing with the pop up ads all season long.  But just last week or so they have started popping up every time I change a client status to Final.  It happens every single time, and it locks up my system for about 45 seconds each time with no way to override or turn it off.  I do not want the ads, and I sure as hell do not want them shoved down my throat especially late at night finally finishing up then having to sit completely stranded waiting for Lacerte to respond!!  If I can get commercial free streaming, with what I pay Lacerte they too should be commercial free!!!

2 Comments 2

Very frustrated dealing with the pop up ads all season long

@taxed2max 

I don't get those ads.  Could you post a snip of one?  

I used hosted currently and I don't get them.  I didn't get those when I had the LC desktop version. 

0 Cheers
taxed2max
Level 3
cannot seem to do a print screen, but simple copy and paste of the text from their popup (message board is not allowing html to be posted):

Use eSignature for faster signing
Get your Form 8879 and other documents signed faster with eSignature, where nearly 70% of documents are signed in a day.
Add eSignature to my account Learn more

not that it is offensive, but it locks up the system for about 45 seconds each and every time!  Only started about two weeks ago.

0 Cheers