pacoford's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pacoford's Posts

My client is an excavator. He sole income has been reported through a K-1. He purchased the business and continues to use the assets. Do I use prior depreciation from K-1 supplemental expenses and ca... See more...
My client is an excavator. He sole income has been reported through a K-1. He purchased the business and continues to use the assets. Do I use prior depreciation from K-1 supplemental expenses and carryover to Schedule C?
Yes ma'am, that's all that is required...annual report through SOS. Thanks again! 
I'm in Colorado. So I will go back to my first choice and file 1040. Thank you!!!
I feel quite silly not knowing what I'm doing. This client asked me to complete this return against my better judgment (sole proprietorship companies are more my forte). I understood that I should fi... See more...
I feel quite silly not knowing what I'm doing. This client asked me to complete this return against my better judgment (sole proprietorship companies are more my forte). I understood that I should file schedule C on 1040 but was advised otherwise. Isn't that what I should be doing...Form 1040? Thank you for your help!!! 
That's a good question...I'll be honest with you. I'm not quite sure how to go about this. This is a limited liability company set up as a single partner company. Any advice?
Shucks, there is only one partner...any other suggestions? Thank you so much for your time and input, btw!!!
Yes, I even deleted the page and re-entered and continue to have the same problem.
I have correctly entered SS# for partner on K-1. Receiving error msg that "must either enter a valid EIN, a valid SSN, etc.". I have checked for new updates in case there was a glitch and there are n... See more...
I have correctly entered SS# for partner on K-1. Receiving error msg that "must either enter a valid EIN, a valid SSN, etc.". I have checked for new updates in case there was a glitch and there are none. I have confirmed that the SS# input is correct. 
Your info was precise...our state of Colorado does NOT allow it at this time to whom it may concern. Thank you!!!
Where do I enter fees & expenses related to stock buy/sell management?
Thank you, appreciate your help this tax season!
Where do I enter 199A Dividends related to stocks.
I clicked on start menu, ProSeries and Tools-Connected Customer and there was an update available. Problem resolved after installation of update. Thank you for your input!!!
I am having the same issue. Did you resolve the problem?
My client is divorced and has 2 children; ex-husband and client each claim one. Both children live with client full-time and client pays childcare for dependent which is claimed by ex-husband. Can sh... See more...
My client is divorced and has 2 children; ex-husband and client each claim one. Both children live with client full-time and client pays childcare for dependent which is claimed by ex-husband. Can she claim those expenses?
Thank you!!!