pacoford's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pacoford's Posts

Thank you for your reply. Every return I have input has required a balance as of the end of the year and it usually requires an adjustment on the tax liability...am I reading that incorrectly?
I've been redirected in the program and now cannot figure out where to record the 12/31/21 balance of the client's HSA. Please help, thank you.
Does Colorado have a form to set up an installment plan for tax due for 2021?
Yep, thank you so much!
Thank you!!!
Hello, I have a client who had a child born June 3, 2021. Is he entitled to the $1,400 stimulus for the dependent?
Can anybody give me an address to mail the election to forego the NOL carryback period -IRC Section 172 (b) (3). I inadvertently e-filed the tax return before attaching the PDF file...:=( Thank you ... See more...
Can anybody give me an address to mail the election to forego the NOL carryback period -IRC Section 172 (b) (3). I inadvertently e-filed the tax return before attaching the PDF file...:=( Thank you in advance!!!    
Box 5 (redeemed nonqualified notices) of 1099-patr reports an amount...I am unfamiliar with this 
Thank you!!! With all of the digging and experimenting, BASIC does not give the option to print selected files (4868) without including the entire return as PDF.  Printing and scanning worked just f... See more...
Thank you!!! With all of the digging and experimenting, BASIC does not give the option to print selected files (4868) without including the entire return as PDF.  Printing and scanning worked just fine, though. Thanks again!!!
I need to send a copy of a client's extension via email. Can I save Form 4868 separately from the return...if so, how?
I was almost certain I had read that but couldn't find out anything in my recent research. Thank you!!!
I am filing 2015 showing a loss. Client elects to forego carryback period. Since this is being filed so late, will the IRS accept the election to carry this loss to 2016?
Thank you. That's what I'll do.
I inadvertently e-filed the tax return without attaching the PDF election to forego the carryback period for an NOL. I have been unable to find an address to mail it in.
Thank you again!!! The numbers look right.
I think I figured it out...I entered 0 for sales price and the line should be blank, correct?
Thank you, I had followed the procedure as you advised but I am showing a substantial loss. Is that correct? Should I do the same with land?
My client had a rental property which was depreciated for a few years. August 2020 he sold his principal residence and moved into rental property as his new principal residence. How do I remove prope... See more...
My client had a rental property which was depreciated for a few years. August 2020 he sold his principal residence and moved into rental property as his new principal residence. How do I remove property from depreciation schedule?
I completely agree with you. That is the advice I am giving my clients. Thank you!
Thank you!!! I was hoping it was that simple.