pacoford's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pacoford's Posts

My client does not wish to defer self employment tax. How do I bypass?
Okay...I was thinking the "top of the page" referred to the VERY top...I see now. Dumb oversight...thank you so much!!! 
I continually receive error message stating "payer's FID does not match payer's EIN entered at top of 1099-g worksheet". This applies to the last several years including 2020. All info has been corre... See more...
I continually receive error message stating "payer's FID does not match payer's EIN entered at top of 1099-g worksheet". This applies to the last several years including 2020. All info has been correctly input...any advice?
Thank you!
Once they start calving what depreciation method will I use?
Thank you!
Client purchased 8 breeding heifers at $8,000. I am unclear if I'm allowed to state total purchase price and which depreciation method I use?
Thank you
I have a client who is the caretaker of a family's home. However, the majority of the duties entail care of the livestock, poultry, irrigating of the hay fields, etc. Do I file schedule C instead of ... See more...
I have a client who is the caretaker of a family's home. However, the majority of the duties entail care of the livestock, poultry, irrigating of the hay fields, etc. Do I file schedule C instead of F since this client does not actually produce livestock, crops, etc?
BTW, I like your logo "A fine is a tax for doing wrong..."
Thank you!
Is the IRS accepting mail-in returns?
Thank you!
Thank you for that info...very interesting!
I am using ProSeries Basic 2019  
How can I claim business use of home deduction for Schedule F? Schedule C is automatically generated and cannot be deleted without also deleting 8829.
He actually owned the assets personally and use them for the partnership business. Basically he just bought the name...they dissolved the partnership
Thank you!!! Yes, bankers in our community seem to be clueless!!! They just know how to fill out the paperwork unfortunately.
Yes, he is a member of an LLC. Then he bought the business. He operates as a sole proprietor henceforth.
Partnership with members were approved for PPP loan. Are they allowed to use a portion of these funds for guaranteed payments?