Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong due dates

PATAX
Level 15
The due dates on the 990 Homebase module View are in 2023 not 2024. Yes I know that everyone is aware that it should be 2024 and this is immaterial, but I just wanted to make this post to see how long it's going to take intuit to fix it. Anyone taking bets?😉
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I never take an Intuit bet ------- I don't like to lose money.  As a side note, if you open up a client file, the correct date does show up.  But see, this is what happens when you download the 990 package too early - like before May 15th 😁

To be honest, I transferred clients the other day and I never noticed since the column showing the due date wasn't wide enough and cut off the last digit.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

I never take an Intuit bet ------- I don't like to lose money.  As a side note, if you open up a client file, the correct date does show up.  But see, this is what happens when you download the 990 package too early - like before May 15th 😁

To be honest, I transferred clients the other day and I never noticed since the column showing the due date wasn't wide enough and cut off the last digit.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Yeah and it looks like an Exacta,  because my power just went out too. It did this last week and many times before. What a joke. They pay out real nice dividends to the shareholders, but they can't make major infrastructure improvements.