Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why horrible music?

MikeGCPA
Level 3

If you are going to have your customers wait on hold for 30 40 50 minutes why torture us with a continuous droning on and on sax.  We are not in a cocktail lounge.  Spring for some real interesting music what you are playing over and over is annoying and insulting.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

"Interesting" music can be potentially offensive to some people, which is why most companies put non-offensive music on the line, such as jazz.

I suppose they could play "It's a Small World" for 50 minutes.   :smiling_imp:

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

"Interesting" music can be potentially offensive to some people, which is why most companies put non-offensive music on the line, such as jazz.

I suppose they could play "It's a Small World" for 50 minutes.   :smiling_imp:

abctax55
Level 15
Damn you Bill - now I have will have that stuck in my head all night.
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Mike, IF you have a problem you'd like help with, then for pete's sake POST IT.

We are all tired, we are all disenchanted with Intuit & the software, it's mid-March.

But clogging up the forum with your unhappiness isn't helping anyone.

( Generic Comment )"
MikeGCPA
Level 3
I didnt think anyone read these.  I had an issue with the Preparer Information disappearing and then reappearing.  Ived called a few time and was left on hold for an hour and never got thru.  Has anyone else experienced this?
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Fortunately for me, no.  BUT someone else may wander by with a solution.

FYI, this forum is for fellow professional tax preparers who use Intuit software to try to help each other.  Many of us AllStars have been using the software for eons and can often help with issues that support is clueless about.  This year, not so much because the software is so screwed up :smiling_imp:

edit - and good luck with the rest of this mess of a tax season.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
MikeGCPA
Level 3
I had disappearing preparer info has anyone had that or is it internet issue.  I too have been using the software since they rolled it out.  Most things I can work around.  These last years have been most disappointing and difficult.  Waiting for a simple answer and just left on hold.  Not fun.  Tax season is supposed to be fun.  
0 Cheers