Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting UP

Hi all, let me welcome myself to the Intuit family. So far, things are going good with the set up.  I am reviewing Pro series webinars and last year program for training purposes.  I have signed up for the two day training sessions later this week. 

I am at stand still in two areas:  Firm/Preparer Information.  I need help with:  Preparer Code?, ERO Practitioner PIN?, Preparer Credentials?, Jurisdiction?, and License Number?.  I can't find any information to assist me with these administrative actions.  I am only using the Basic Pro Series for this tax filing season. I have looked at the billing screen and it is my intent to charge a flat fee.  I followed the webinar instructions about billing.  Since I have not completed any returns for this season, the area is shaded grey.  Will I be able to insert the cost once a live return is completed?  While reviewing the previous training year program, I see that the billing screen is visible. Thanks. 

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

as far as billing I skipped that part of the set up and and just type in my fee under the client billing tab in the forms in use tab with a client's file on the screen open

0 Cheers