Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Return sent to State" status

jhbvtacpa
Level 5

Any chance that Intuit could post the States that have been unable to process efiled returns? For example, I've had a Colorado return pending since Monday. As such, I haven't sent in another return there.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IntuitCharlene

There is a help article that contains all the reported delays.  Check out  How to check for delayed e-file acknowledgements to keep up to date. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

16 Comments 16
IRonMaN
Level 15

They maybe could, but there isn't any chance that they actually would.

Slava Ukraini!
jhbvtacpa
Level 5

Levity early in the season is always appreciated!

IRonMaN
Level 15

I also use it late in tax season ------------- some folks don't appreciate it as much as others 😁

Slava Ukraini!
GodFather
Level 8

Wouldn't it be safe to say you use it in general???

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yup, 365 days a year plus that bonus day when leap year comes around 😊

Slava Ukraini!
GodFather
Level 8

We're all so very fortunate.  Thank you.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

You deem it as fortunate, others look at it as a curse 😜

Slava Ukraini!
GodFather
Level 8

Fortunate?  At times I am sarcastic as well.  😊

joselopez395
Level 3

I have the same problem with NY Individual tax returns. 

0 Cheers
BIGPETE
Level 3

My very first 2 returns were efiled on 1/23/23 and they were accepted a couple of days later.  But since then none of my NYS returns have been accepted even tho they were all sent to NYS by ProSeries. Guess it is just a waiting game. IRS efiles have been great.

0 Cheers
hankinstax
Level 5

Same goes for Alabama return.  Three I filed yesterday have been accepted by Alabama.  Thirteen I have filed before that, after Federal ELF opened, are still showing as "Sent To State".

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

I do not know what it is like in other states but here in Illinois sometimes it will be 12 hours after the federal tax return is accepted before Illinois accepts it.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don’t set a timer to see how long Minnesota takes.   I transmit the returns in the evening and the acknowledgements are waiting for me in the morning.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
jhbvtacpa
Level 5

My Colorado "Return Sent to State" are now at 4 days and counting. I'd just like to know whether it's a Colorado issue or an Intuit issue.

0 Cheers
IntuitCharlene

There is a help article that contains all the reported delays.  Check out  How to check for delayed e-file acknowledgements to keep up to date. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
jhbvtacpa
Level 5

Excellent resource!! Thanks for directing me to this listing.

0 Cheers