Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transmission of tax return to ProSeries

caroljo
Level 5

I tried transmitting a simple tax return today (01-20-22).  It comes back to me saying there are errors in the return.  I went back and checked and there are no errors.  I was under the impression ProSeries was going to start accepting returns on 01-19-22.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
hankinstax
Level 5

I talked to Intuit.  They took the alert down.  Efiling will begin only as scheduled according to support.  Still have do not file banners on many Fed forms with printing unavailable for Alabama state returns at a minimum.  An annual problem!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Where did you read that Intuit was accepting on the19th?   Intuit's professional software doesnt open for EF until IRS is open (last year was an anomaly due to the much later opening date).

Try back again on the 24th, later in the morning.....I dont think they open until 9am, but I dont know if thats Pacific or Eastern.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Camp1040
Level 11
caroljo
Level 5

Hi Lisa.  It was in my notifications -- alerts that they were accepting returns on Jan 19.  

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

weird, I had no alerts yesterday.....just now 4 popped up though dated the 20th!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Ahhh, I left the office really early yesterday (before noon) so I didnt get to see them until today.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Run through Review and see if the diagnostics show anything unusual.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@caroljo  is the yellow bar across the top of the 1040 gone?  Or does it still say its not ready to EFile?

0 Cheers
hankinstax
Level 5

I talked to Intuit.  They took the alert down.  Efiling will begin only as scheduled according to support.  Still have do not file banners on many Fed forms with printing unavailable for Alabama state returns at a minimum.  An annual problem!

0 Cheers
caroljo
Level 5

I did do that in addition to seeing if there were any updates.  No luck

0 Cheers
caroljo
Level 5

Everything looked good..I didn't get the yellow line across the top.  When I sent the e-file it came back that it was not ready.  

caroljo
Level 5

Thank you for that.  

0 Cheers