Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I noticed that my odometer clicked over to 20,000 thumbs up

IRonMaN
Level 15

I heard a marching band outside my office a little while ago.  Evidently Intuit sent the band over to celebrate the milestone.  Well, it really wasn't a real band, it was some 90 year old guy strapped down with a bunch of instruments trying to play a bunch of them at the same time.  The neighbors were complaining about the racket and I thought he was going to have a heart attack so I gave him 20 bucks to go away.  But before he left, he gave me an envelope from Intuit.  I opened up the envelope and found the keys to a brand new Corvette.  There was a note inside saying that the keys are free, but I would have to pay for the car if I wanted it ---------- including the fast path fee I would have to pay every year in order to drive it. 

Oh well, it's another nice spring day, so back to work.

Slava Ukraini!
8 Comments 8
itonewbie
Level 15

You always make me laugh!  One good reason to be back here, @IRonMaN!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's always nice to have folks hanging around here that have a sense of humor ----------- especially if they have a warped sense of humor 😜

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

New meaning to the term "fast path".... I'd still rather have a M3 than a corvette tho.

Nice spring day here too - 5" on snow & still coming down, with winds gusting to 70 mph.  Good day to work on tax returns.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

April showers bring May flowers.  I wonder if they really meant snow showers.  We have a couple of days of snow coming in the next few days too.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, which nobody can deny! Now enough with my childish nonsense, and I have to get back to work so my glasses get thicker.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Do they make them thicker than you already have? 😜

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

If they do I'll be able to see the future... Nostradamus part 2

IRonMaN
Level 15

If you get them, then let us know if next tax season is going to be any better than this one.

Slava Ukraini!