Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow printing of estimates

PATAX
Level 15

Printing two federal 1040ES and two state estimates for clients on extensions. First estimate prints fast, then next three take forever to print. Anyone else experience this. Any solutions. It could be my printer, not sure. Thanks.

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
dascpa
Level 11

No issues with the estimates. I hear Intuit is opening up their own Geek Squad. Call for service and they may get to you in a month, year or longer.......

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

I can’t say that I have just printed estimates so I haven’t experienced that.  Maybe Heidi has been playing with your printer settings so the delay in printing gives you some extra time to take her for a short walk.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Yeah I have to take her outside pretty soon. I cant get caught up this year.

dascpa
Level 11

No issues with the estimates. I hear Intuit is opening up their own Geek Squad. Call for service and they may get to you in a month, year or longer.......

TiredFarmer
Level 7

I had printing issues and the system kept logging me out (approx. every 5 minutes) ...long story short had to run  tools repair updates from the start screen.  I did tax year 23 first and that did not fix the issue but ran 22 and then 23 again and a lot of my other little issues went away also.  Someone told me it could happen again if I went into a prior year that I may have to start with the year opened and move forward with the tools repair updates (I had updated like I was supposed to before the deadline but who knows I am just thankful this fix worked for me.)

IRonMaN
Level 15

Every once in a while I will print a couple of things out of a return and I can go out and wash my truck while waiting for the second item to print.

Slava Ukraini!