Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secured PDF to clients

DEuser10
Level 1

We need ProSeries to restore the secured PDF email functionality in the ProSeries Basics.  It's OUTRAGEOUS that they took that off. We need to be able to securely sends files to clients without jumping to too many hoops.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I guess they don't consider that a Basic feature anymore. 

Ive got professional but Ive never even used the secure pdf email feature....I use Bullzip and password protect and attach to email.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
DEuser10
Level 1

I'll try it.  Thank you.

0 Cheers
Greta
Level 9

How can I learn to use Bullzip + password?

How can I learn to use ProSeries secure PDF?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@Greta wrote:

Heres are the instructions for creating a secure PDF using ProSeries....it says Professional and Basic, but too many people have said that Basic doesnt have this capability any longer

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-do-i-create-a-password-protected-pdf/...

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@Greta wrote:

Bullzip is a free program you can download.  You can open any PDF and then choose to Print to Bullzip (bullzip shows up as a printer choice in the list of printers), when the bullzip screen opens, you go to Security and enter a password for the file, then save it.  It does have 2 password boxes, I think it says User and Owner (I don't know which does what, I just enter the same password in both boxes).