Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National take your dog to work day.

PATAX
Level 15

I hope you all did not forget. I didn't forget because Heidi is the boss of my office the whole year. Dogs are the best. 🐕

9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

Scout has been reporting for work for the last year and a half.  He is always happy to head to the office -------- he keeps winning our employee of the month award.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

Juno is here at the office often.  BUT, as John is retired and caters to her every whim - she spends more time at home with him (chasing the ball, going to the Lake to swim & jump off the pier after the ball, napping - rinse, repeat ;-). 

It's a great life for a pup that spent 3 months in a god-awful shelter before we rescued her - altho we are the lucky ones because she is such a great dog !

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I just got a new puppy last week, we went to the office for the first time a few days ago, he did great!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

I thought you were going to say you brought Timmy the tortoise to work with you😁

Slava Ukraini!
BobKamman
Level 15

Always trying to bring politics into the discussion.  We know which candidate doesn't have a White House pet.   

BobKamman
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now-  A "new" puppy?  Because there weren't any deals for old ones?  

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IRonMaN wrote:

I thought you were going to say you brought Timmy the tortoise to work with you😁

Oh no, he's 175lbs now no way I can get him into my vehicle!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Victor_Onemo
Level 1

Hehehe that's a good one 😂

dkh
Level 15

Every day is take your dog to work day.    I've considered eliminating clients based on their reaction to my sweet Gus.