Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It looks like Proseries is not approved by the state of Louisiana for filing. Does anyone know when it will be approved? We filed returns in 2021, but it's saying that Louisiana is not approved for 2022.

GLS
Level 2

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
dkh
Level 15

https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?product=PROSERIES&bu=PRO...

This shows it is ready for EFiling     Is your program up to date?

GLS
Level 2

I am sorry....I should have said that this is an Scorp return.

rcooley25
Level 11

It is not approved by any tax prepayer sitting around and waiting for 8915F

JMad
Level 3

It does NOT show the forms are available.  According to your link the forms won't even be in Proseries until March 7th.

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

I did some checking and found out that proseries will be approved by the state if Louisiana. The date I have is when hell freezes over.

JMad
Level 3

if you look at the forms availability site from proseries (see the link in a previous message) it does say it will be available March 7th (not efile ready until March 17th).  Whether that happens not....well it's Proseries! 😞

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

@JMad  if you read all the posts you can see, I misunderstood the original question from GLS.   I thought s/he was asking about  Louisiana individual return not SCorp.   My link was for the individual return.  

Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

@rcooley25 

Good news… 8915F is ready tomorrow 

Bad news… Next PS update is 3/17

Worse news… 3/17 = St Paddy’s Day 

Edit: i didn’t see it was pushed back again…. Condolences 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround