Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO EFILE FBAR 114

aoffice
Level 1

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Check the e-file box on the Federal Information worksheet.

Then after it is finished, go to the e-file Homebase and single-click the FBAR file.  Then e-file from the E-file menu.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

From within the client file, you can access it here, be sure youve checked the EF box in Part VI of the Fed Info worksheet.  It will show up as a separate line in the EF Homebase screen.

fbaroption.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now- wrote:

fbaroption.png

Interesting, is that the primary or only way to get to it in Professional?  In Basic it just shows up as a State return to get to it.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

thats the only way I know how to get to it in Professional. 

If you want to get rid of it (like if you discover you dont need it once youve already opened it), you have to go to Remove City/State and its in that list to remove.

I feel like at one point there was a 114 button on the toolbar, but I dont see it anymore.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now- wrote:

you have to go to Remove City/State and its in that list to remove.

Oh, thank you for pointing that out!  Earlier this year I was using Professional for a PPR return and I couldn't figure out how to remove a State.  😀   My wrong State wasn't affecting the correct state, so I eventually just left it there and just didn't e-file it.  😂