Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Accept Credit Cards payments from my Clients

Toga
Level 1

I cannot get to the part that says "Process Payment"

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

ProSeries is a tax software, not a credit card processing software.  If you want to accept credit card payments you need to find another application to do so.

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

you can sign up for intuit merchant center (a website) where you can take cards and e-checks.. there is no fee to set up but transaction fees apply.  it goes to Intuit which, though I would rather not have fees, that is how these things work no matter where you go and besides, it helps Intuit's health (and stock price :))

IRonMaN
Level 15

I use Square - it doesn’t help Intuit’s stock value which is another good reason to use it😉

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I thought you might use Square )

dascpa
Level 11

I use PayPal and have a link on my website.  I also use Zelle (free). I do not use Venmo (it costs).  I also offer Intuit Payment Network ($3/transaction) and have a couple of clients use it annually. 

PATAX
Level 15

I use goose egg merchant services. Works out real good.😉

Toga
Level 1

In Proseries Professional Under TOOLS, 5th item from the bottom is ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. If you hit on that it takes you to a page intitled "Accepting credit card payments through ProSeries".  Next there is a three step instruction on how "To Process a credit card within your Proseries Software" I cannot find the step 2 item which is PROCESS PAYMENT(s)  

Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I also use square. here is a link. https://squareup.com/us/en

IRonMaN
Level 15

"In Proseries Professional Under TOOLS, 5th item from the bottom is ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS."

All I get when I click on it is a page trying to sell me Quickbooks products.😬

Slava Ukraini!