Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I view and print all the extensions that I plan to efile for a multi-state form 1120?

Rox
Level 3

I have multi-state corporations for whom I want to efile extensions. I need to view and print before I file so that I can prepare the client for any required payment - how much, disbursement date, and if a paper form is required. I see that all efiling of extensions is located in one tab, but when I want to view or print, I must go from return to return and locate the form (if I can even remember its number), first opening the list of forms for US and then the list for each individual state. This is a very slow and awkward task. Is there a better way? There should be!

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You have to open the each return to complete the extension forms anyhow, why not just print the copy on the spot?

You can batch print the federal extensions once youve got them completed,  highlight the clients in Homebase them go to print > Batch Print Forms and choose the 7004

Im not sure if that option is available for the state extensions, you'd have to loo in the Batch Printing list of forms supported.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Rox
Level 3

Thanks for responding. I was using the Help **bleep** actions available there (2) are related to prior year worksheets. 

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

I find it hysterical that some about Intuit "help" got bleeped - seems appropriate.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"